- Open House
- New Listing
Show All Schedule(0)
13286 450th Avenue, Blue Earth, MN 56013
1 Full BathFull Baths
0 Partial BathPartial Baths
1 Half BathHalf Baths
Total Finished Sq. Ft.
Fantastic Open concept 4 level split 4BR Home on 5 acres of land with 2.5 tillable! Home has been completely renovated and updated with all new vinyl siding, faux cedar shake shingles, windows, flooring, some new walls/ceilings, new wiring throughout. Features include large wood deck on the backside of the home as well as a new composite deck on the front of the home, full bath features double sinks, sunken bathtub and connects to the master bedroom as well. All new insulated attached garage, new well, large cemented machine shed, extra single stall garage. This acreage is on a Beautiful setting!
West Des Moines
1516 35th Street
West Des Moines
- City: Blue Earth
- County: Faribault
- Acres: 5.00
- Year Built: 1974
- Basement Description: Finished
- Roof: Fiberglass Shingles,Shake
- Style: Other
- Garage: Attached,Detached
- School District: Blue Earth
- Directions: from 110th St/County Hwy-16/County Hwy-17, turn north onto 450th Avenue, go north for 2.2 miles, destination on the East side of Road.
- RoofFiberglass Shingles,Shake
- InteriorCeiling Fan(s),Eat-in Kitchen,Garage Door Opener,Pantry,Window Coverings,Washer/Dryer Hkups
- Basement MaterialConcrete Block
- Construction TypeFrame/Wood
Size & Lotkeyboard_arrow_down
- Lot Size5 acres
- Lot Sq.Ft5
- Total Finished SF2,262
Tax & Terms Informationkeyboard_arrow_down
- Gross Tax (County & City) $1,304
- Tax Year2017
- Family Room
- Interior Features
- Directionsfrom 110th St/County Hwy-16/County Hwy-17, turn north onto 450th Avenue, go north for 2.2 miles, destination on the East side of Road.
- Association Fees
- Association Services
Total monthly payment:
Listing courtesy of: Barslou Realty
Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
School district attendance boundary search and information are provided by a third party and subject to change. Iowa Realty does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of such information and will not be responsible for any errors, inaccuracies, omissions or deficiencies contained therein. Prior to making a decision based on school boundaries, individuals should contact the applicable school district for attendance availability.